Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, April 13, 2012

Giddy Garbage

I picked up our girls night out concert tickets for one of my very favorite bands today.  I'm a little giddy.
Lucky Man? No! Lucky Woman!
I was wearing this, what I wore to work, first time wearing it.  The dress and jacket (both jersey) are from my old thin wardrobe, the boots were purchased right before the slide down the scale, and the tights were on clearance.  I can't wait until "summer" dress code so I can wear it with lighter shoes and no tights.  It's super comfortable, but I'm not sure it's super stylish.


Did I mention that I'm completely giddy about the tickets?  And that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment