Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, June 3, 2011

Green bits

I keep running across what to do about ants.  They must be a bigger problem than I thought.  I hope that ant was ready for his close-up.  I feel itchy now.

When we finally get grass in our yard, if I can get a landscape maintenance company that is green, we can use our grass clippings to discourage weeds.

There are apparently some issues with hand sanitizers, but it looks easy to make your own with just a few ingredients.  I may even have the ingredients now.

I loved the fun theory on the piano stairs and these are almost as good.  The rubbish bin makes a freefalling sound effect and the recycling bin is an arcade machine.  I love how the guy picks up someone else's trash in the first one and the kid in the second one dances when he gets the points.

Maybe you CAN build a better light bulb.  We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment