Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Sunday, June 19, 2011

Doggie angst

I thought Teka had bit Cassi on her left side (on her lypoma) last week.  It was weird cause I didn't think it really looked like a bite mark, but I couldn't find another explanation.

Today, Teka has a big hole in her face, right under her left eye.  It looks almost exactly like Cassi's hole.  I can't believe the dogs got into it and Cassi bit Teka.

Our block wall fence has these drainage bricks at the bottom about every six feet; they have huge holes--enough that cats come and go through them.  Our neighbors behind us have blocked the holes to reduce the doggie angst.  Our new neighbors on the right side have a dog. I haven't seen it but it sounds big.   I realized this because my dogs were out barking at the new dog.  And Teka had her head IN THE HOLE.

O. M. G.  Neither Cassi nor Teka were bit by the other.  Cassi found something to run into, scraping herself, and Teka is trying to squeeze through a hole made of concrete and scraped her pretty little face.  They are being restricted to supervised yard time until we figure out what to do about all those holes in the fence.  We are actually NOT supposed to block them like the neighbors have done, so we are taking suggestions.  And volunteers.

No comments:

Post a Comment