Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Monday, October 20, 2014

Successful or happy

My naturopathic chiropractor, Dr. Q kind of acts as my therapist while he is adjusting my everything and dealing with how my body holds stress. I like getting his (male) perspective, even though I know to a degree it must be biased because he only hears my side of whatever we are discussing. But he knows how it makes me feel--my body is telling him!

I usually lay on the table face down, then face up, but today, he had me stand first while he did adjustments on my shoulders and arms. Then we moved to the table. I had some painful areas that might be sore later.

Chasing Success or Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment