Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, October 17, 2014

North Italia

My drive to work was terrible. Like the I-10 was closed kind of terrible. But I made it in and our lunchtime meeting was canceled so someone was planning a lunch out of the office. They choose North Italia, thinking I'd be able to eat there.

I wasn't so sure. I'm sure I've been there before and had an okay salad. But today. Today, they did me right.

They have a corn based gluten free pasta that does not contain amaranth. (I'm guessing Schar brand.) Most of their pasta sauces contain dairy but the waitress recommended the spicy shrimp.
It was fantastic. Garlicky and yummy. A coworker tried some of nearly everyone's lunch and proclaimed my lunch the second best, after her gnocchi. Winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment