Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Monday, October 27, 2014

Pasta dinner

It took me a little while after I got home to get started on dinner. I had to wait for the Advil to kick in. I'm glad I didn't get my cramps during the weekend but it would be even better if I didn't have to get them at all.

Costco is selling rice pasta in a box containing 4 bags of pasta. The directions are so different from any other pasta I've cooked. It is boiled for a few minutes and then left in the hot water, burner off, for 15 minutes. I kinda messed up, forgot to stir it so it clumped, but it cooked (maybe a little too much.)

Well, it works. My dinner was yummy. And yes, that is zucchini from our garden!
Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment