Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, June 27, 2014

They're back!

My girl S moved with her family to Chicago and I've missed her but they moved back and I'm so excited. Even if we do live on opposite ends of the valley and don't hang out nearly enough.
Her husband wanted to come out to our end of town to look at a trailer so they made dinner plans with us. They came by the house and then we headed to Arriba. I took my own chips. It's not my first rodeo, ya know.

They were having happy hour margaritas but I had to get the skinny so it doesn't make me sick. It was worth it!

I had fajitas. Modified of course.

Did I mention how thrilled I am to have S back in town?

No comments:

Post a Comment