Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One day in town

I don't know what I was thinking, going to work after getting back from a trip and going again tomorrow! I got about 3 hours of office time before I had to go to the meeting and continuing education session. I fit about 6 hours of work time into those 3 hours! The meeting ended up being extremely stressful (our speaker was very late and I had to fill the time, with some good suggestions from someone else.) I did not stay for the later part (an extra training session I would have attended otherwise) and headed home so we could get the dogs off to their sitters. That, of course, takes some time. R and D were kind enough to provide dinner again. When we got home, time to pack and sleep. Exhausted. Really. And the cats still get dropped off in the morning before we go to the airport...

No comments:

Post a Comment