Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, June 4, 2010

Alemtuzemab Trial Part 2, the day after

Last night, I had a similar experience from the previous evenings: the steroids gave me that stay up, don't sleep rush. I took a Benadryl and started getting ready for bed. Then I noticed the itching. I had a rash (hives?) all over my back and the top of my front. I took another Benadryl and put lotion on and went to bed. I was able to sleep, and I woke up without the rash this morning.

I decided to take Benadryl throughout the day so I wouldn't end up with itching while at work, but it did make me feel tired. I worked a long day trying to catch up with client stuff. I'm so mentally tired! Anyway, I think the worst is over, but I'll take one more Benadryl before I head to bed.

By the way, I still have the numbness in the hands and feet. I don't think the steroids are having any impact on it. But it's not getting worse, so I think/hope/pray that it will go away on it's own like it has in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment