Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

We went to R and D's house last night to bring in the new year. It was fun, with a very slow boat ride included.

I would like to do these things this year:
  • spend more time with family (I have written a monthly goal in my planner)
  • spend more time with friends (I have written a monthly goal in my planner)
  • track my active time and make sure it exceeds an amount I have in my planner
  • continue to learn how to live healthier
  • get more sleep!
I am hoping to put together the 2nd and 3rd goals with less food related activities with my friends and more fun stuff like skating, rock climbing, hiking, etc. (I know that's not going to happen with family!) Getting 8 hours of shut eye is going to be hard but it's a big goal: one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment