Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Sunday, January 10, 2010

Doggie doo drain

At our current house, I have a doggy dooley that I've stopped using in advance of our move. M said installing the dooley was difficult enough that he doesn't want to do it again. It does require water added very often as well as an enzyme powder.

At the house we hope to get next year, it has a septic system. I ran across a product, the doggie doo drain (http://www.petproductadvisor.com/store/mc/doggie-doo-drain.aspx) that essentially is a funnel that can be put on the regular septic system. I'll have to see if we can do this! It does require water each time you add poo, so it will need to be close to a water spigot.

No comments:

Post a Comment