Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Agility class: seminar

Tonight I had an agility seminar, explaining USDAA and running a Grand Prix course. Cassi was wound up but did pretty good; I had a late call on a jump and she had to re-do her weaves. Teka had to be cheered through it but she got REALLY excited at one point and was jumping around after coming out of the chute, so everyone was laughing at how cute she was. I had fun but my pain returned after I started to need to go pee. I took care of that but the pain is coming and going anyway. I'm going to head to bed shortly as my solution. :) Ah, to be active and NOT in pain. Not that the pain is caused by being active, but it's just so unpredictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment