Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Saturday, January 25, 2014

Garden Update

We went to Baker Nursery over the weekend to get fruit trees and replacement roses and a few other odds and ends. We got peaches, plums, apples, a rose and 2 rose trees, some flowers for under the tree by my gardens, and some transplants for the veggie garden. We're not pulling everything out yet but the middle of the farm is being planted with corn, beans, and then squash and watermelon will be scattered throughout.
At Baker Nursery
Messy box
The other messy box
strawberry patch (with mustard greens and tomatoes)
Fig
Pomegranate tree (lettuce)
the farm (celery and tomatoes in front)
walnut tree
the farm (brussel sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, broccoli romanesco)
How my broccoli goes
broccoli romanesco coming in (finally)
messy tomatoes
taxi tomatoes--I love the yellow!
Jalapenos turning red
(homemade sriracha--I'm coming for you!)
carrots, unthinned
pecan tree, I mean twig
Citrus trees
A giant green cauliflower
NEW peach tree
NEW rose tree

No comments:

Post a Comment