Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Monday, January 7, 2013

Care package

I received a thoughtful and hilarious (IMO) care package today. Yes, I'm still sick. Maybe that is doing something to my sense of humor. Mick didn't think it was funny and of course, thought I was "bitching." But I really wasn't. It's just fucking funny.

I got a small shopping bag with several items:
  • Ricola sugar free cough drops
  • 2 small bottles of lotion
  • 2 pairs of Brookstone fuzzy socks
I don't think it's bitching to say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the socks. I bought some just like them as a gift a couple of years ago because I thought they were really nice. But I haven't had aspartame (in sugar free anything) in at least half a dozen years.

No comments:

Post a Comment