Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Mockingjay

The third and final book in the Hunger Games series was, Mockingjay, a continuation of Catching Fire. I thought it was well paced although I found the reading a little off somehow in some places. I'm not sure how, but maybe a little distracting in a way.

I really enjoyed listening to the book overall. I would recommend this series. I felt some of it was predictable but some of it definitely wasn't. The author wrapped it up nicely although the ending seemed kind of rushed or thin to me. I can see that the movies should be good but there is a lot of inner struggle that will be hard to translate into an action movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment