Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Sunday, December 2, 2012

Five Guys and a garden harvest

After some terrible bowling, we went to Five Guys. I had a double burger with tomatoes and pickles and wrapped in lettuce. And regular fries--salt, not cajun seasoned. It was yummy. And I ate almost all of it. I didn't feel stuffed, which surprised me since everyone told me that the fries would be way too much. But I so rarely eat fries now, so I was pretty happy. They made me think of the old days, going to Wendy's for fries and a frosty, so I might have to get some fries to go or make a shake to take with me!

I was decorating the Christmas tree when I realized it was close to getting dark, so I went out to pick some eggplants, peppers, and basil. My husband or his helper had already picked pomegranates. I don't think they are ripe--they don't look juicy and red on the inside when I cut them open.
red and green bell peppers, eggplant, basil, poms
What am I going to do with all this?

1 comment:

  1. Send some to work and my half will bring it home. If we don't think we'll eat it, my school will. Seriously, they LOVED the eggplants from last time!

    ReplyDelete