Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Great writing

I've been told I should write a book about my life. I think that would be a terrible book! However, I ran across this interesting blog entry "3 secrets to great writing, 5 books that get you there". The War of Art sounds like it might be a good book anyway, addressing Resistance (aka Procrastination, a very good friend of mine!). I also like the idea of the Morning Pages, sitting and writing about whatever. I've had trouble with journaling because it's disjointed and imperfect, so the Morning Pages help with that issue.

http://www.mikeconsol.com/index.php/blog/comments/3-secrets-to-great-writing-5-books-that-get-you-there/

No comments:

Post a Comment