Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Thursday, September 4, 2014

Things

Insomnia. Last night was not as bad as the previous but grr. Waking up and not being able to go back to sleep is frustrating. A couple of nights ago, I woke up so AWAKE that I thought Mick had just come to bed (and I recently found out he turns the light on when he comes in since I had just dozed off when he did it--I'm sure that totally helps me sleep well through the night.) But he hadn't so I was just wide awake. At 3 am. Awesome. And by wide awake, I mean EXHAUSTED but wide awake. Please tell me this is going to stop.

Automobile. My car starting acting up more this week. It feels like it's idling too high, except it's a hybrid so it doesn't freaking idle at all. WTF. The gas mileage went down about 5 mpg. Oh, and it did that stalling-ish thing too that they say it isn't doing because it isn't in the log. Apparently my car has it's own black box. And it's a liar. Liar liar pants tires on fire.

Relatives. My relative who hit on me is pissed that I told my sister. Like anyone who has known me for more than a millisecond wouldn't know that was going to happen. I'm going to see my sister soon on the way to another city for a conference so I'm super excited and kind of using that as the light at the end of the tunnel, something to look forward to.

#cancersucks. I'm writing my emotions away, or at least trying to. I think I'm done crying but I can't guarantee it yet.

Friends. I keep making plans with people and having random cancellations. It goes against what I loved about the person who just died of cancer. Accept invitations, show up, have fun. If it's not fun, make it fun. Okay, I don't always accept invitations, but I can't think of the last time I cancelled on a friend. Maybe my spotty memory is playing tricks on me.
Yep, sounds about right. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment