Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Thai Lhana

Today was Shel's memorial. I cried so much. She was such an amazing person and it really seems unfair when so many people are NOT amazing.

I met my friend B for dinner. I used to go to this Thai place near my office, but I haven't been there in years for some reason. I think I don't lunch with the people who used to go there and others don't go there anymore either.

Anyway, I am usually able to do curries at Thai places but this one uses cream instead of some of the coconut milk. Huh. That sucks.

The waitress had recently had someone with similar food allergies so she said there was one soup I could have and one chicken dish that comes with rice. I had the barbecue chicken and white rice. It was very good. It came with sweet chili sauce which some of it needed as parts were dry. But it was tasty. If I hadn't skipped lunch, this would be enough for 2 meals.

Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment