Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Sunday, August 31, 2014

Post post birthday party

Party number 2 was also a blast! It was a totally different group, again no one from my workplace and some odd cancelations, but so fun. My friend R brought broccoli salad after checking the ingredients with me and her friend A brought me some yellow flowers. We had dinner on the patio. And drinks. A lot of drinks. A lot of laughing. My bestie B and I took a break from the group; I am not a fan of him shutting me out when he has crap going on so I had to remind him that he doesn't actually have to go it alone.
Party food
I may or may not have drank a spilled drink off the table and one of my girlfriends may or may not have been a bit frisky with Mick and I may or may not have taken a couple dozen selfies with B and some people may or may not have drank those blue margaritas Mick likes that I advised against.

We had a few overnighters so I made waffles and bacon and Mick made biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast. It was really awesome to be able to spend so much time with some friends I have not spent much time with recently but consider to be my closest friends. I can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment