Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, January 14, 2011

Blood draw

For my thyroid test, I went for the fasting blood draw, no medication, so I went first thing. I went to the Sonora nearest my house--huge mistake. Apparently it is the most western location they have, so it is always busy. I was there about an hour and a half. For a blood draw. Before commuting to work. A new location must be found! The draw itself went well. I always tell the person not to tell me when they will stick me and this lady said that she never understood why they do that--especially with little kids, telling them it's going to hurt. My veins are apparently shy enough without warning them anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment