Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Humiliation Diet

I started this morning with Grape Nuts and a banana. (with milk and a little sugar.) Before my 10 am meeting, I realized my tummy was growling, so I had a Kashi Go Lean bar. It wasn't very good. I'm not sure what to do with the rest of the box--I hate to waste my calories on something I don't like, but I also hate to waste this huge box of Kashi bars.

I went to Wendy's to pick up a large chili and medium ice tea for lunch. I did not know that a medium drink is 32 ounces. That seems very large for a medium. I also had my potato salad from yesterday. I finished with a banana laffy taffy.

I went home a little early to make it to Teka's agility class on time. I made a turkey sandwich on wheat with havarti, lettuce, a little mayo, and a Roma tomato; I ate it on my way to class.

I had a glass of ice tea when I got home, but started to get hungry, so I'm having a Horizon chocolate milk-box before going to bed. I don't want to be up TOO late--I had some trouble getting to sleep after getting bad news about some friends I care about. And my tile guy is coming by my office in the morning to pick up a check.

No comments:

Post a Comment