Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Saturday, July 31, 2010

Week with and without

This week was humid and muggy. I wonder if that has something to do with how crappy I felt all week. I had a lot of pain, the one in my back (butt) that causes me to barely be able to walk at times, but it comes and goes for hours. It's frustrating, draining, makes it very hard to be productive. It finally relented a bit as the week progressed and it occurred to me on Friday that I was actually having pain all the way down the back of my left leg, starting at that back/butt area, probably the sacrum or sciatica. I've been doing the recommended yoga and stretches all week but no relief. I'm tired....

M was in Germany all week and is coming back today. I'm excited to see him but I don't think I'm going to get much done today before he comes home. I actually found several spurts of energy this week and was able to get some packing and cleaning done. We have had good news on the home front. The appraisal came in low, and the bank is letting us lower the purchase price to match. Surprisingly, they are replacing the broken sliding door. We expect the underwriting to take a couple of weeks and then we can start working on the house and getting moved. Hmm, still need a moving company.

No comments:

Post a Comment