Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Agility class

I got home from my meeting late, so I didn't make it to Teka's class; they both went to Cassi's class. We had an exercise with a bunch of jumps and one tunnel, kind of making a rectangle. This was to practice 180's, wraps, rounds, and serpentines. Whew! The other exercise was a serpentine with a wrap to the weaves, back around the jumps to a walk it that required a bit of a turn around to get them into the right position (a tunnel entrance right next to the walk it.) Teka's weaves are sucking still but she likes the clicks when I snap my fingers. Cassi was very exuberant tonight--goofy girl. Teka liked someone else's toy that was a flat weasel--I'll have to look for it at Travel Hounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment