Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Monday, May 18, 2009

Car accident

I went to the boarding place, next door to my cats' vet. The pick-up side is behind the building and it was early, so few people were there. After I got going, the cats (I think it was Kachina) started freaking out, so I looked down. When I looked back up, I was running into the left tail-end of a parked truck! The truck was barely damaged (but enough for a claim apparently) and my Volvo looks like I clipped the Terminator. So I'm without my car for a while, driving the Pathfinder instead. (And it's perfect convertible weather when I'm driving home.) My insurance agent said my rate won't go up this time since I am more than 10 years accident- (claim-) free. Hopefully I make it another 10! What a maroon!

No comments:

Post a Comment