I'm in the Phase Four trial for Alemtuzamab (Lemtrada) now.
- 500 meter walk under 8 minutes
- Read second line from bottom, right eye, was not 20/20. Less able on left eye.
- EDSS: 2 at factor 2, several ones.
- No reflex in left knee, and he kept trying. Um, ow, cut it out, dude. There's no reflex--pounding on it won't make it happen.
- Abnormal reflex for bottom of feet but it was symmetrical so not an issue.
The visit took so long. SO LONG. I'm probably going to have to take vacation days for these visits. Definitely the next one--there's all of this plus the MRI.