Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Monday, October 31, 2016

October update








I went to Series 7 class and passed that test like BAM. Let's not do that again though, mmm-kay?

My best friend's son had his wedding in Flagstaff. My friend B was feeling good for it and we had a fantastic time.

Yes, that is a Yoda fountain in SF.
M and I went to San Francisco with my cousin! We had a blast. My sister came with her husband for a day. My favorite was probably our drizzly walk in the forest. And I was reading A Sudden Light by Garth Stein on this trip without realizing the background. You should read it.

I had a lot of trouble finding food I could safely eat in this foodie city. I was hangry. I was treated shabbily. For real, had a waiter at an expensive restaurant tell me I shouldn't be trying to eat out on a Saturday night. We're only staying in places with kitchens from now on.

I did not leave my heart in SF.
I saw Garbage with my boys, M and B at the state fair. I love that Shirley!
At our hotel in SF :)
We went to an 80s party for Halloween with my cuz and my friend S and the guys. Fun times were had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment