Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Days of Gratitude

There are some less-than-desirable things about Facebook, such as the games, the spam, the questionable security policies. However, I like keeping up with my friends and family who post photos and updates about their lives. Sometimes, they post funny or interesting links. I like several pages that post medical or other news information, too.

This has to be one of the funniest things I have seen as a status update on Facebook:

1. Go to Google maps. 2. Go to 'get directions'. 3. Type in Japan as your starting location. 4. Type in China as your ending location. 5. Go to step #43. 6. Laugh and repost!!

I added (based on one of the comments left on my friend's update):


When you're done laughing your arse off, try Japan to Seattle, step #27. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment