Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August update

My friend S asked me if I wanted to go to see the Piano Guys. We had a small group and it was so fun; they are great to see live. If you have a chance, you should go!

I took and passed my Insurance licensing test. Whew.

M and I went to see the Gipsy Kings. They are amazing. The venue was not amazing. The seats are smaller than airplane seats. There was NO leg room.

My friend from high school and my ex-SIL B had a birthday dinner for me. My cousin got me some pretty flowers, and I also got tequila because you know, tequila.



My sister came to visit for my Grandma's birthday. Grandma is in her 90s, so it's a big deal. She's also been in bad health for a while, but she's hanging out and doing the best she can. My grandpa takes care of her for the most part. My sister and I had a good time with a couple of our cousins.

I had a doctor's appointment so I got a prize, I mean treat!
Nami donut (and dirty chai)


No comments:

Post a Comment