Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blanco Tacos at the Borgata

I had a class from about 7:30 to around 1.  One of our contractors was there and suggested I check out this resource to be able to eat things I'm allergic to.  At least that is what it sounded like.  There were some breaks; breakfast was provided, and later, cookies, but there was no lunch break.  I ate my apple, and my Larabar, and drank some tea.

I was ready to eat when I left.  And I saw a sign for tacos, so I went to Blanco Tacos.  They had mole on the menu, so I asked the normal ("new normal") questions and found out it has dairy.  Huh?  Okay, so I had the veggie tacos.  They were excellent.  And the extra filling came in a side dish, so I took it home with me and had it over salmon for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment