Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tea and tacos

cute cups!
A friend sent me to Teavana to get a tea brewing cup.  It's pretty cool, although it costs a little more than she said.  They had some really neat stuff, and I'm wondering if I should have gotten the tea brewing pot instead.  I probably would have procrastinated more, but I went today because I recently bought some bottled iced green tea that is kind of disgusting.  I don't want to buy any more disgusting tea!

I also made it to Victoria's to get a bra fitting.  Now that I'm down 30 pounds, I thought I should make sure I'm the size I think I am before I spend money on new bras.  They confirmed my size and I got a buy one-get one half off set of two basic (that means plain and boring, but can be worn a lot) bras, since I don't have much left from when I was this size.  I had a $10 coupon too, so it wasn't terribly expensive.

We had "date night" with dinner at Ajo Al's.  I had fish (ono) tacos, no cheese on the beans, and corn tortillas (at no charge!) instead of chips.  They have an organic margarita, which is the only one that doesn't use sweet and sour mix.  It was okay.  I wouldn't order it again if I remembered.  I wonder if they gave me a different one...

No comments:

Post a Comment