Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Monday, July 28, 2014

Taco Pasta

I didn't start to learn to cook until I was a teenager. One of the first things I learned to cook was Hamburger Helper. Obviously, Hamburger Helper doesn't work for me these days.

I recently found this Namaste brands Taco Pasta dinner and yes, I HAD to have it. Just add some tomato sauce and canned tomatoes (I used Muir Glen diced tomatoes with chipotles) and follow the directions.

It was pretty good and made enough that I had some leftovers. It's not really economical, especially noticeable if you know how cheap you can get Hamburger Helper. But for someone who has few quick dinner options, this is a good thing to keep on hand.

Namaste is a great brand for people allergic to "everything" like me and I'm glad to see it in limited amounts starting to show up at some of the "normal" stores.
Taco Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment