Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Sunday, August 4, 2013

Wolverine

We went to the movies and saw Wolverine in 3D. The movie was okay, not great, but sets up the next one nicely. So 3D movies require 3D glasses. I was able to wear them over my glasses but they wanted to be lower so I had to keep moving them up and kind of catching them on the side which would work for a little while. I need to take a little tiny hair clip or something to attach them!


My drink and S' beer flight
We went to Yardhouse and I had what I always have: rice bowl (shrimp today, sometimes chicken) with jasmine rice and sub Thai basil pesto. And Tito's vodka and cranberry juice.

At our house, we made watermelon margaritas using one of our watermelons. All the recipes say to use watermelon chunks but I think I'm going to either juice it next time and/or make watermelon simple syrup. I also forgot to get a clear tequila besides the 1800 coconut; it was too coconutty so everyone else had Cuervo gold. It might be okay but I don't know what the caramel color is so I can't be sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment