Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's NOT a diet.

I was being social with some professionals and there was "happy hour" food and drinks.  I had a half a glass of wine.  A lady said to "You're being so good" as she was eating some fried thing.  Of course, I don't really say anything, just a quick, quiet, "I don't think I can't eat any of that."  But in my head, I thought, why does everyone think that I have a choice?  I mean, I know I always have a choice, but really, I don't have a choice!  It's just not worth it to feel so terrible for so long.  Maybe if I wasn't so busy, didn't have so much to do, knew that it would not be four days...

No comments:

Post a Comment