Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BofA

Bank of America (like all banks!) is so annoying. I think they changed my account type to charge me a monthly maintenance fee on my checking account, but I don't know for certain. This Advantage fee showed up and the rep says it is waived for all these balance requirements that I do not (have never) maintained. I'm not paying $20/month for an account that allows the bank to have access to my money! And I'm not keeping lots of money in the bank. I got the account type changed to Access, which has all the features I thought I had, including maintenance fee waiver for direct deposit and savings account fee waiver for monthly transfer. It really sucks that we have to constantly be vigilant about new fees and charges on accounts. If I didn't have auto-pay on so many things, I would change accounts. But that's how they keep us....

No comments:

Post a Comment